Accept and Continue

Cookies on this site

This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Councillors

Rob Horsfield, Councillor, Chair

My wife Karen and I moved to Chadwick End in 2010 after living in nearby Dorridge for 16 years. We have two grown up children, Sarah and Matthew, who both live in the local area. We love living in the village and intend to enjoy our retirement here. It is a privilege to serve on the Parish Council. I hope we, as Councillors can make a difference to the community and make Chadwick End an even nicer and safer place to live.

Jeff Davies, Councillor, Vice Chair

Shirley and I have enjoyed living in Chadwick End since 2002 and as a Parish Councillor I look forward to being involved in its future development. The bulk of my working life was spent in the Banking Industry and latterly 13 years as Bursar at Arden School in Knowle. Interests include voluntary work, playing tennis and racketball, gardening and watching my football team, Sheffield Wednesday. We have 2 children Carolyn and James who both live locally.

Mike Playdon, Councillor

I have lived in Chadwick End for 11 years. I am retired from business as a Technical Engineering Manager. My hobbies include antiques, walking and reading.

Andrew Taylor, Councillor

I moved to Chadwick End in January 2020 and live with my fiancée Fionuala and her two adult sons. We have all enjoyed the move here and really value the village life hence why I am keen to get involved with the Parish Council to support and give something back to the community. I hope to live here for many years and look forward to being an active member of the council. By profession I work in Banking and am also a Chartered Director. 

Simon Carter, Councillor

My wife, Rowena, and I have lived in Chadwick End since 2011. I enjoyed village life so much that I joined the Parish Council in 2012 but due to increasing work commitments I left after serving 3yrs. I am now retired and have the time to commit, so when a vacancy was advertised I felt that the time was right for me to get involved again. I am looking forward to the tasks ahead of me. 

Kerry Finlayson, Parish Clerk

I joined the Parish Council in November 2018 and I am also the Parish Clerk for Coughton in Warwickshire. I live in Coventry with my 3 teenage children, Romy, Freddie & Alfie.

If you would like to get in touch, please email me at chadwickendpc@hotmail.com. This is a part time post and I work 8 hours per week at various times so please be patient as you may not receive an immediate response.